Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Release
music pounds in my
ears, blood pounds
in my veins, a rythm
is flowing without even knowing my
body moves, lost
in a storm of beats,
lyrical lightning,
soul moving power
in the force that
is moving my feet,
hate, love, anguish,
sorrow, joy, all at
once, flowing out
of me and into me
from a churning
sea, bodies moving,
writhing to the
ecstasy of sound,
the madness of
the world lost in
the moment, a
siren's call of
shared revels,
intense, languid,
frantic, peaceful,
the primal urge
reveals itself in
the crush of bodies
all moving as one,
yet separate,
disparate cogs in
the machine, unique,
decadent, lost in
themselves, tranquil
in chaos, islands in
a turbulent sea
buffeted in the
fury of the storm,
drenched in sweat,
moving, flowing, thriving,
finding themselves,
finding myself in
the turmoil, shared
solitude, passionate

No comments: